Marinaville returns for its 7th year - Lucky Number 7!
Join us Friday nights from 5-7pm at the Marina Restaurant! Get lucky, and you could win the Grand Prize, a 4-day/3-night trip for two people to Las Vegas!
To be part of the Grand Prize Calcutta contest you need to get qualified. There are several different ways:
* Just listen for the Get Lucky Sounder and be caller 7
* Like our daily Marinaville facebook posting
* You can also get in the final drawing at any TSA Remote
* And, of course, by signing up Friday nights at Marinaville!
Play games of chance with the Bud Angels and you could also win Powerball and Scratch tickets, Marina Gift Certificates and premium car washes from Lipton Mart.
On August 8, you could win one of two $150 gift certificates from Jasmine Day Spa!
On August 15, our sponsor is Tony Farnum Contruction & Farnum Insulators. You could win a 16GB Apple I-Pad Mini plus an I-Tunes gift card valued over $400!
CO-HOST ALERT!!! Corm is looking for a different co-host every week. Find out how to enter, just tune into Tim and Corm for more info.
Marinaville is sponsored by:
* Subaru of Keene
* Love it Twice Resale and Consignment LLC
* Lawton Floor Design
* Monadnock Harley Davidson
* Leader Home Center
* Jasmine Day Spa
* Jewett Plumbing and Heating
* Tony Farnum Construction
* Farnum Insulators
* Mattress Outlet Bedding and Furniture
* The Marina Restaurant
* Ghousen & Bud Light
1. Contest begins 6/16/14 and ends 8/22/14. Marinaville events will be held at the Marina Restaurant, 28 Spring Tree Road, Brattleboro, VT, each Friday throughout the contest period, except 7/4/14.
2. Prizes: One Grand Prize will be awarded at the final Marinaville Event on 8/22/14. The Grand Prize is a four-day/three-night trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada. Trip includes round trip air travel from Hartford, CT (BDL) to Las Vegas, NV (LAS) and lodging for three nights. Timing restrictions apply, and these will be made known to the winner.
3. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest. In addition, employees of other media within a 100 mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
4. Persons who have won any prize or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding twelve (12) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
6. There are several ways to enter the Grand Prize Drawing:
a. Sign up at any Marinaville Event.
b. Listen for the Get Lucky Sounder weekdays on 96.7 TSA-FM. When it plays, the on-air personality will take the seventh caller, and the name will go into a weekly drawing. The winner of that weekly drawing will then be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. Only those calls to the specific phone number provided, (802) 254-2979, shall be eligible to win. Calls to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not acceptable. If the Station receives less than the requested number of calls (e.g., only 6 callers when the Station is looking for the 7th caller to win), Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize. In the event that after an amount of time that Station (in its sole discretion) deems reasonable after the contest announcement there is no winner, Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize. By calling the Station's call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Station's recording and/or broadcasting contestant's name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
c. Look for the daily Marinaville posting on the WTSA-FM Facebook page. Those who "Like" and/or "Share" the post will be entered into a weekly drawing. The winner of that weekly drawing will then be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited and will be void. In case of an identity dispute, the registered user of the email or Facebook account on the date of entry will be the recognized user.
d. Sign up at any TSA-FM Spotlight Broadcast throughout the duration of the contest.
7. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to pick up any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestant's participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
8. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
9. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
10. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
11. Specific restrictions regarding awarded prizes will be provided, if applicable, to the winner. Unless restrictions delivered to a specific winner differ from the following, the following will apply generally to prizes awarded in Station contests:
a. Any prize involving air travel will include only round-trip, coach-class air transportation from a commercial airport specified.
b. Any prize involving overnight accommodations will include only one room, double occupancy; room and tax only; neither incidental expenses nor ground transportation will be included, unless otherwise indicated.
c. Any prize involving travel (overnight accommodations, flight etc.) may require that the winner and/or the winner’s guest(s) be over 18 or over 21.
d. Any prize involving travel (overnight accommodations, flight etc.) is based on availability and subject to additional restrictions including blackouts, peak period restrictions and expiration dates imposed by Station, sponsors and/or agents participating in the contest. These restrictions are not subject to negotiation. In addition, such winners/guests are solely responsible for obtaining any international travel documents, visas or passports required. Reservations are non-transferable, and once booked and confirmed may not be rescheduled.
e. With respect to travel and/or event tickets of any kind, Station and sponsors are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for flights or events that are canceled, rescheduled or delayed. All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of Station and its sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, trip schedule changes, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, as well as all delays or cancellations due to acts of nature, terrorism (including threats), illness or war. Additionally, Station is not responsible for any work stoppage that may affect Station's ability to provide any of the prizes. Station is not responsible for any expenses incurred by contest winners as a result of such cancellations or delays.
f. Any prize that is awarded in the form of a gift certificate may have an expiration date and use of such certificate may be based on availability and include black-out periods, restrictions or excluded items (for example, tax, tips, alcoholic beverage, or goods from a particular manufacturer). Gift certificates are only redeemable at the locations for which they are specified.
g. In all instances in which winner has the right to select specific products, the Sponsor may limit the choice of products offered or certain specific products or manufacturers may be excluded. Winner will receive more information on such restrictions and limitations after they have been awarded the prize.
12. Odds of winning depend on the how the contest is conducted. For random drawings, the odds of winning will depend upon number of entries received. All tie breaking procedures will be announced on-air and/or communicated in writing to tied contest participants.
13. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
14. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant's participation in any such contest.
15. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
16. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
17. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
18. Winners List: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winner’s list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Thursday, August 28, 2014