FEELING A LITTLE DEFLATED ON YOUR FRIDAYS?
It's The All American Summer at Marinaville!
It's The All American Summer at Marinaville! Every Friday, it's Red, White and You, along with all of your friends at the official start of the weekend all summer long at The Marina! You just might end up winning The All American Weekend in Boston, watching some new friends by the names of Ortiz and Brady! Every Friday from 5 to 7 at the place where people in the tri-state area have been starting their weekends for the last 8 years, The Marina Restaurant in Brattleboro!
* Win The All American Weekend in Boston! Including: a Red Sox Game, a New England Patriots game, with 2 nights in Boston, and a tour of our All American City! THREE ways to qualify!
1. Qualify daily by listening for The All American Summer Sounder (caller 4 @ 254-2979)
2. Liking and sharing our daily post on Facebook!
3. We'll also qualify 5 people at every Marinaville throughout the summer! Grand Prize given away at the last Marinaville of the summer!
Plus win All American weekly prizes perfect for some hot fun in the summertime from our weekly Marinaville sponsors!
The first All American Summer at Marinaville sponsor for July 17th is:
* LAWTON FLOOR DESIGN! YOU COULD WIN A 5' x 7' 6" area rug from Oriantal Weavers, proudly made in the USA!
Plus plenty of other prizes and The Bud Angels will be there too! Come enjoy The Marina's award winning food and staff, and the best place in town to catch the Friday sunset! It's the official start of the weekend! The All American Summer at Marinaville, From G. Housen and Bud Light, The Marina Restaurant, and the station that wants you to R.O.C.K. IN THE U.S.A. this summer, 96.7 TSA-FM!
UPCOMING MARINAVILLE SPONSORS:
JULY 24: BRATTLEBORO SAVINGS & LOAN: Summer BBQ supplies, including a 5 quart cast iron Dutch oven made in Manchester NH, wireless BBQ thermometer, grill glove, 3 piece BBQ set, plus gift certificates from BS&L's future neighbors in the Black Mountain Square - North End Butchers and Adam's Seafood!
JULY 31: SHANAHAN CONSTRUCTION SUPPLY COMPANY: ScapeStone Fire Pit
AUGUST 7: SUBARU OF KEENE
AUGUST 14: MANNY'S TV AND APPLIANCE
AUGUST 21: PUTNEY ROAD REDEMPTION
HOW TO QUALIFY:
1. (6/15-8/21) Qualify Monday through Friday. Simply "like" our "ALL AMERICAN SUMMER" post on our Facebook page! Our jocks will announce qualifiers daily! One qualifier will be drawn at random weekdays beginning Monday, June 15, 2015 and ending Friday, August 21, 2015.
Listen for the daily sounder on 96.7 TSA FM, be the first caller to call in and you will qualify. No drawing will take place on Friday, July 3, 2015.
All qualifiers MUST be at the Marina the FRIDAY of the week that they qualified to move on to the grand prize drawing. We will also be pulling 5 qualifiers at Marinaville every Friday night from 5-7pm.
ALL AMERICAN SUMMER AT MARINAVILLE Brought to you by:
The Marina Restaurant
Lawton Floor Design
Enright & Company
Subaru of Keene
Putney Road Redemption
Shanahan Construction Supply Company
Brattleboro Savings & Loan
Manny's TV & Appliance
Leader Home Center
Promotion starts on 6/15/15 at 6:00 AM (ET) and ends 8/21/15 at 7:00 PM (ET).
1. Listen for the daily sounder on 96.7 TSA FM.
2. "Like" the daily "ALL AMERICAN SUMMER" post on WTSA's Facebook page. One qualifier will be drawn at random weekdays beginning Monday, June 15, 2015 and ending Friday, August 21, 2015. No drawing will take place on Friday, July 3, 2015
3. Come to Marinaville! 5 qualifiers will be pulled at Marinaville every Friday night between 5pm-7pm starting June 19, 2015 – August 21, 2015. (No Marinaville will take place on Friday, July 3, 2015.)
The Grand Prize will be awarded on or about 8/21/15 at The Marina Restaurant, 28 Spring Tree Road, Brattleboro, and shall consist of the following:
* Trip for 2 to Boston including a 2-Night Stay with hotel accommodations, tickets to (date) Red Sox game, and (date) New England Patriots game. Date and time of trip is not negotiable, if winner is unable to attend the prize is then forfeited back to Four Seasons Media (WTSA.)
Items awarded will be substantially as described, however Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
* Winner must be present at the Grand Prize Drawing to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Drawing will be held at The Marina Restaurant, 28 Spring Tree Road, Brattleboro. Qualifiers must be registered with WTSA Staff no later than 5:45 pm on August 21, 2015.
* Winner agrees to be recorded live on the air
* Contest is open to legal United States residents 21 years of age or older.
* All entries must be filled out completely to qualify for the Grand Prize.
* One entry per household.
* Employees of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and all Contest Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible
* Entries become the sole property of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsors and will not be returned.
* No cash equivalents, substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner.
* By entering contest and/or accepting prize, entrant grants permission to Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name(s) and/or likeness, essay and photo(s) for purposes of advertising/trade, including right to own, reproduce, alter, amend, edit, publish and use essay, without further compensation to entrant, unless prohibited by law.
* By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of this contest and use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability and holds sponsor harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use/redemption of any prize.
* Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes
* Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems.
* Odds of winning depend on the number of qualifiers present at the Grand Prize drawing on August 21, 2015. There will be a total of 133 Qualifiers for this contest.
* Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
* Winner's List: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winner's list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Thursday, July 30, 2015