Congratulations to our Ultimate Deck Grand Prize Winner, Gerrit Speulstra!
L-R: Ian Kelley, Kelli Corbeil, Gerrit Speulstra, Tim Johnson, Kelly Hall
* A brand new deck, up to 360 square feet, built and installed
* 100 square feet of Belgard Cobblestone Patio Pavers
* Belgard Stone Fire Pit Kit
* Mr. Heater Stainless Steel Propane Deck & Patio Heater
* Weber Genesis Grill
* Two propane tanks with 10 FREE refills
* Landscaping products and consultation
* One box of mixed seafood per month (June, July, August)
* One box of mixed meat per month (June, July, August)
* Telescope Patio Furniture
* Barbecue Set & Tableware
* Full compliment of barbecue and outdoor accessories
* and MUCH MORE!
That's close to $16,000 in prizes from Perkins Home Center, WW Building Supply and the station that loves to see you win BIG!!
1. How To Enter:
· Promotion starts on 3/8/10 at 12:00 PM (ET) and ends 5/28/10 at 6:00 PM (ET)
· Enter by filling out a registration form at any of the following Contest Sponsor locations:
i. Perkins Home & Building Center, Route 9, West Chesterfield, NH
ii. WW Building Supply, Route 30, Newfane, VT
iii. WW Building Supply, Route 100, Wilmington, VT
iv. Fireside True Value, 895 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT
v. Adams Seafood, Black Mountain Square, Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT
vi. North End Butchers, Black Mountain Square, Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT
vii. Merrill Gas, 55 Depot Street, Brattleboro, VT
viii. Friends of Sun, 532 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT
ix. Dynamic Landscaping, Route 119, Hinsdale, NH
x. Your Kitchen Store and More, Colony Mill Marketplace, West Street, Keene, NH
xi. Chittenden Bank: Canal St., Brattleboro; Main St., Brattleboro; Putney; Newfane; Wilmington; Bellows Falls
· Registration boxes will be at all locations from 3/8/10 12:00 PM (ET) until 5/27/10 at 12:00 PM (ET)
· Beginning 3/15/10, one entry will be chosen at random from all entries received, and the entrant’s name will be announced live on 96.7 WTSA-FM. Entrant must call (802) 254-2979 within 15 minutes of the announcement to qualify for the Grand Prize
· Entries will be collected 1x per week from sponsors on Fridays. Last pickup
2. Alternate Entry Methods
· Enter by filling out a registration form at a Live Spotlight Broadcast of our Deck sponsors during the contest period relating to this contest. Such broadcasts will be announced on air in advance. At the conclusion of the broadcast, two (2) entries will have been selected from the entries received during the broadcast, and both will qualify for the Grand Prize
· Enter by filling out a registration form at one of three (3) Bar & Grill Events from 4pm-6pm: March 26th at the Marina Restaurant. April 30th at the New England House Restaurant, and May 28th at the Steak Out Restaurant. At the conclusion of each Bar & Grill event, five (5) entries will be selected from the entries received during the broadcast, and all will qualify for the Grand Prize
3. Grand Prize
· The Grand Prize will be awarded on or about 5/28/10 and shall consist of the following:
i. One Deck, up to 360 square feet, built and installed
ii. 100 sq feet of Belgard Cobblestone Pavers
iii. Belgard Stone Fire Pit Kit
iv. Weber Genesis Grill
v. Mr. Heater Stainless Steel Propane Patio/Deck Heater
vi. 2 Propane tanks with 10 free refills
vii. Telescope Patio Furniture Set
viii. Barbecue Set & Tableware
ix. Consultation and product from Dynamic Landscaping
x. Box of Seafood (1 per month, June, July, August, 2010)
xi. Box of Meat (1 per month, June, July, August, 2010)
xii. Full compliment of Barbecue and Outdoor Accessories
xiii. One hour of free consultation with Installer and Contest Sponsors for planning.
· Items awarded will be substantially as described, however Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value
4. General Rules
· The winner must be present to win the Grand Prize on May 28th at the Steak Out Restaurant / registration at 4:30 – winner will be drawn in the 5 o’clock pm hour at the Steak Out Restaurant
· The winner agrees to be recorded live on the air and played back at WTSA’s discretion.
· Winner must claim all pieces of prize within 30 days – by June 30, 2010. If the winner does not claim the prize in time, prizes will be forfeited to Four Seasons Media (WTSA)
· Contest is open to legal United States residents 21 years of age or older
· All entries must be filled out completely to qualify for the Grand Prize
· One Grand Prize Qualifier per household
· Employees of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and all Contest Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible
· Entries become the sole property of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsors and will not be returned.
· Total retail value up to but not to exceed $16,000.00. Total prize value will be determined by the extent of location, size of deck to be built, cost of labor and building materials in the winning geographic location.
· The winner is not entitled in any way to any monetary compensation for product, services or prizes not redeemed or used.
· Prize will include payment for contractor services to complete deck up to 360 sq ft and as described in rules, building materials and other miscellaneous expenses as defined by the project and as determined by Four Seasons Media (WTSA).
· All materials to be used in the building of the deck must be approved by Four Seasons Media and Installer, Perkins Home & Building Center and WW Building Supply prior to the construction.
· Four Seasons Media, Installer, Perkins Home & Building Center and WW Building Supply must approve any and all enhancements made to the winning entry.
· Any expenses over and above the specified limit of a 360 sq ft deck are the responsibility of the homeowner (baseline price is based on a pressure treated 360 sq ft rectangular deck with railings and one set of steps)
· No cash equivalents, substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner
· Home must be “deck-ready”, and any expenses incurred in making the location “deck-ready” are the responsibility of the homeowner
· Deck will be built on ground level only (no more than three feet above ground)
· Winner must provide proof of ownership of property, or written permission of the owner of the property prior to construction
· Securing of and payment for any necessary building permits and subsequent inspection is the sole responsibility of the homeowner and must be supplied to builder prior to being built.
· All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner
· Deck location must be within a thirty (30) mile radius of the WTSA Studios in Brattleboro (464 Putney Road, Brattleboro VT 05301)
· By entering contest and/or accepting prize, entrant grants permission to Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Sponsors and its agencies to use winner’s name(s) and/or likeness, essay and photo(s) for purposes of advertising/trade, including right to own, reproduce, alter, amend, edit, publish and use essay, without further compensation to entrant, unless prohibited by law
· By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of this contest and use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability and holds Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and sponsors harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use/redemption of any prize
· Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes
· Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems
· Odds of winning are dependant on the number of entrants
back to On Air Promotions
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Saturday, December 20, 2014