Looking for the perfect holiday gift? We can help! This holiday season, 96.7 TSA-FM is giving away CA$H!! Register to win $967.00 in COLD HARD CA$H at the following locations!
* Achille Agway, 1277 Putney Road, Brattleboro
* Burrows Specialized Sports, 105 Main Street, Brattleboro
* Dragonfly Dry Goods, 136 Main Street, Brattleboro
* Harlowís Sugar House, 563 Bellows Falls Road (Route 5), Putney
* Ultimate Impressions Hair Design, 8 High Street, Brattleboro
* Wireless Zone, 801 Putney Road, Brattleboro
* Friends of the Sun, 532 Putney Road, Brattleboro
Plus stop by any Holiday Cash Spotlight Broadcast for your chance to win a quick $96.70!
* Burrows Specialized Sports, Friday, 11/26/10, 11:00 am to 1:00pm
* Achille Agway, Saturday, 11/27/10, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
* Dragonfly Dry Goods, Saturday, 12/11/10, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
* 4. Wireless Zone of Brattleboro, Saturday, 12/18/10, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
In addition to our regular Contest Rules, the following rules apply to this contest:
1. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest. In addition, employees of other media within a 100 mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
2. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding six (6) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
4. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Stationís sole discretion.
5. Entries must be deposited in the official entry box by the announced deadline. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted). Official contest entry blanks are only available at the location of the official entry box while supplies last.
6. Entry boxes will be available from 11/23/10 until 12/22/10 at the following locations:
1. Achille Agway, 1277 Putney Road, Brattleboro
2. Burrows Specialized Sports, 105 Main Street, Brattleboro
3. Dragonfly Dry Goods, 136 Main Street, Brattleboro
4. Harlowís Sugar House, 563 Bellows Falls Road (Route 5), Putney
5. Ultimate Impressions Hair Design, 8 High Street, Brattleboro
6. Wireless Zone, 801 Putney Road, Brattleboro
7. Friends of the Sun, 532 Putney Road, Brattleboro
A representative of WTSA will chose one entry at random from all entries received for the Grand Prize of $967.00, and the winnerís name will be announced on WTSA-FM on the morning of 12/23/10.
Secondary prizes of $96.70 will be awarded at WTSA HOLIDAY CASH Spotlight Broadcasts at the specified days and times listed below during the contest period, you must attend and fill out registration form at the specified spotlight to register to win that day. A representative of WTSA will chose one entry at random from all entries received during the time of the Spotlight broadcast, and the winnerís name will be announced on WTSA-FM at the conclusion of the Spotlight Broadcast. The Spotlight Broadcasts will take place at the following times/locations:
1. Burrows Specialized Sports, 105 Main Street, Brattleboro, 11/26/10, 11:00 am to 1:00pm
2. Achille Agway, 1277 Putney Road, Brattleboro, 11/27/10, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
3. Dragonfly Dry Goods, 136 Main Street, Brattleboro, 12/11/10, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
4. Wireless Zone, 801 Putney Road, Brattleboro, 12/18/10, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Non-winning entries from Spotlight Broadcast drawings will be added to the entries for the Grand Prize Drawing.
7. All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the Stationís studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless otherwise specified. Prizes will not be mailed.
8. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to pick up any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestantís participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
9. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
10. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
11. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
13. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
14. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrantís participation in any such contest.
15. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsorsí usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestantís name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestantís telephone call.
16. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
17. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
18. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
19. Winnerís List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winnerís list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.
back to On Air Promotions
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Wednesday, August 27, 2014