It's been a long, snowy winter... WTSA is counting down to Summer! With a TON of great prizes!
All you have to do is stop by a participating sponsor location and register! Each weekday, beginning March 28, we will draw one name from the entries received, and that person will win a "Golden Ticket" for the Countdown to Summer Party on May 31. The "Golden Ticket" holder is guaranteed to win a prize at the party. The complete list of rules can be found below. Register at the following locations:
* Fireside True Value, Putney Road, Brattleboro
* Brattleboro Country Club, Upper Dummerston Road, Brattleboro (as of May 1)
* WW Building Supply, Route 30, Newfane
* WW Building Supply, Route 100, Wilmington
* Peoples United Bank, Main Street, Brattleboro
* Peoples United Bank, Canal Street, Brattleboro
* Peoples United Bank, Main Street, Putney
* Auto Mall, Putney Road, Brattleboro
* Merrill Gas, Depot Street, Brattleboro
* Newfane Greenhouse, Route 30, Newfane
* Friends of the Sun, Putney Road, Brattleboro
* Gone Golfing, Putney Road, Brattleboro
* Live Spotlight Broadcasts during the contest period, as announced
Here is a list of just SOME of the prizes we'll be giving away:
* Golf Membership Gift Packs
* Grills by Weber
* Gas Scooter by Hawk
* Firepit Kit by Belgard
* Pair of Resin Adirondack Chairs
* Hammock with Stand by Quick Dry
* Mosquito Vac by Skeeter
* Outside Patio Heater by Mr. Heater
* Free Lawn Service
* Flowering Trees and Shrubs
* Dinner Gift Certificates
* Free Car Washes
* Looft Lighter
* Weed Wacker
* Leaf Blower
* Bird Feeder
* Bird Bath
* Golf Equipment
* Gift Baskets
* Volley Ball Kit
* Crochet Kit
* Lawn Supplies
* and more...
Our Golden Ticket Winners:
Sue Wells - Andy Yoder - Deb Dandrea
Catrina Lawley - David Lafoe - Kathy Burris
Michael Perkins - Ellen Levesque - Christine Williams
Arthur W. Mueller - Kevin Therrien - Catherine Cleveland
Robert Walker - Bonnie Scott - David Hellus
Nancy Roberts - James Phillips - Sarah Green
Mary Gregg - Mark Gero - Cindy Lucius
Mea Whitworth - Lisa Ford - Martin Vallender
Clare Bokum - Katie Bowen - Todd Einig
Michele Powers - Heidi Nelson - Rob Wheeler
Lori Haddad - Lynn Clement - Marshall Amey
Kyle Audette - Carolyn DeMarsico - Michael Auerbach
Esther Brown - Eva Zajkowski - Michael Sanderson
Lisa McKenney - Chad Gundry - Kim Colligan
Dale Bessette - Kristina Wright - Gina Robinson
In addition to our Official Contest Rules, the following rules apply for this contest:
WTSAís Countdown to Summer Rules:
1. Contest Description:
a. Contest will begin at 12:01 pm Monday, March 21, 2011; end will end at 7:00 pm Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Contest entries will be accepted from 12:01 pm, Monday, March 21, 2011 until 11:59 am Thursday, May 26, 2011. There will be a total of fifty (50) Golden Ticket Qualifiers. One (1) qualifier will be drawn from all entries received each weekday beginning Monday, March 28, 2011 and ending Friday, May 27, 2011.
b. All Prizes will be awarded to eligible Golden Ticket Qualifiers at the Party on Tuesday, May 31, 2011, at the Brattleboro Country Club.
c. Golden Ticket Qualifiers must be present and checked in by WTSA Staff at the Party no later than 5:30 pm, otherwise their Golden Ticket Qualifier status is forfeited, and will be awarded in the manner described in (d) below.
d. A minimum of five (5) Golden Ticket Qualifiers will be announced at the Party, drawn from a pool of entries from Party attendees, in order to bring the total number of Golden Ticket Qualifiers to fifty (50).
2. Entries must be deposited in an official entry box by the announced deadline. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted). Official contest entry blanks are only available at the location of the official entry box while supplies last.
3. Entry boxes will be located at the following locations:
a. Fireside True Value, Putney Road, Brattleboro
b. Brattleboro Country Club, Upper Dummerston Road, Brattleboro (as of May 1)
c. WW Building Supply, Route 30, Newfane
d. WW Building Supply, Route 100, Wilmington
e. Peoples United Bank, Main Street, Brattleboro
f. Peoples United Bank, Canal Street, Brattleboro
g. Peoples United Bank, Main Street, Putney
h. Auto Mall, Putney Road, Brattleboro
i. Merrill Gas, Depot Street, Brattleboro
j. Newfane Greenhouse, Route 30, Newfane
k. Friends of the Sun, Putney Road, Brattleboro
l. Gone Golfing, Putney Road, Brattleboro
m. Live Spotlight Broadcasts during the contest period, as announced
4. Contest is open to U.S. Residents 21 yeas of age or older, except:
a. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
b. Employees of other media within a 100-mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
c. Only one qualifier per household for the duration of the Contest.
5. Prizes are not transferable, and are presented ďas isĒ.
6. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding six (6) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest, unless expressly specified otherwise in contest rules for the specific contest at issue. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
8. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Stationís sole discretion.
9. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to receive any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestantís participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
10. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways.
11. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, which will be disclosed upon delivery, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
12. Odds of winning will depend upon number of entries received.
13. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
14. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrantís participation in any such contest.
15. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsorsí usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestantís name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestantís telephone call.
16. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
17. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
18. Station reserves the right to:
a. terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest;
b. alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and
c. stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
19. Winnerís List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winnerís list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.
back to On Air Promotions
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Wednesday, October 22, 2014