Here’s a chance to win some great prizes for your back yard… the TSA BACKYARD BLAST!! Great prizes, including:
· A Weber Grill
· Outdoor Speakers
· Set of Golf Clubs
· A Firepit
· Golf Package from the Brattleboro Country Club
· Pepsi products
· And many more!
Just stop by any of the following sponsor locations to register:
· Fireside True Value, 895 Putney Road, Brattleboro
· Gone Golfing, Putney Road, Brattleboro
· Vermont State Employees Credit Union, Canal Street, Brattleboro
· Wireless Zone, Putney Road, Brattleboro
· Vermont Country Deli, Western Avenue, Brattleboro
· WW Building Supply, Route 30, Newfane
· WW Building Supply, Route 9, Wilmington
· Brattleboro Country Club, Upper Dummerston Road, Brattleboro
· Dynamic Landscaping, Route 119, Hinsdale
· Other registration locations may be announced during the contest period
Each weekday morning starting March 19, Ian and Tim will draw one entry from those received to be a qualifier. Qualifiers will then be invited to our Backyard Blast Party on Saturday, June 9 from noon to 2 at the Brattleboro Country Club. Qualifiers will then compete with one another in a variety of “backyard games” for prizes!
The Backyard Blast is brought to you by:
• Jamie Vigneau - Putney
• Darlene Johnson - Hinsdale
• Warren Bartlett - Dover
• Amber Speigel - Wilmington
• Amanda Pease - Wilmington
• Marie Carosella - Hinsdale
• Emily Miller - Hinsdale
• Karen Perkins - Vernon
• Joe Conroy - Hinsdale
• Steven Hiner - Brattleboro
• Heidi Reisner - Brattleboro
• Boo Boo Griswold - Townshend
• Lillian Fowler - Dummerston
• Joseph Fostyck - Brattleboro
• Jen Herzig - Jacksonville
• Michele Brooks - Jamaica
• Sue Wells - Brattleboro
• Erica Stephens - Putney
• Catherine Cleveland - Brattleboro
• Barbara Trudeau - Wilmington
• Susan Reed - Brattleboro
• Jeff Newton - Brattleboro
• Seth Mann - Newfane
• Mary Cain - Brattleboro
• Karen Jones - Putney
• Deb Satterfield - Hinsdale
• Chad Farnum - Vermont
• Lisa Porter - Brattleboro
• Bobbie Achenbach - Vermont
• Kyle Audette - Brattleboro
• Heidi Nelson - Westminster
• Debbie Hardy - Chesterfield
• Kathy Soloman - Hinsdale
• Tracy Rounds - Brattleboro
• Lynne Mulhern - Dover
• Zach Kathan - Wilmington
• Dale Bessette - Guilford
• Beth Baldwin - Brattleboro
• Dawn Dow - Dover
• Tim Vigneau - Putney
• Lynn Patno - Guilford
• Bill Shultz - Putney
• Pete Schor - Dummerston
• Joe Martin - Vermont
• Eva Zajkowski - Vernon
• Karen Zelenakis - Brattleboro
• Joshua Kussins - Whitingham
BACKYARD BLAST RULES:
1. Contest begins March 14, 2012 and ends June 9, 2012.
2. To enter, contestants must register at a participating Backyard Blast Sponsor Location beginning March 14 and ending June 1. Locations include (but are not limited to):
a. Fireside True Value, 895 Putney Road, Brattleboro
b. Gone Golfing, Putney Road, Brattleboro
c. Vermont State Employees Credit Union, Canal Street, Brattleboro
d. Wireless Zone, Putney Road, Brattleboro
e. WW Building Supply, Route 30, Newfane
f. WW Building Supply, Route 9, Wilmington
g. Vermont Country Deli, Western Avenue, Brattleboro
h. Other registration locations may be announced during the contest period
3. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion.
4. Entries must be deposited in the official entry box by the announced deadline. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted). Official contest entry blanks are only available at the location of the official entry box while supplies last.
5. Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 21 years of age or older. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest. In addition, employees of other media within a 100-mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days, or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding twelve (12) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win. Contestants may only win one prize per contest.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
7. Each weekday morning at 7:20, beginning March 19, 2012 and ending Friday, June 8, 2012, one registrant’s name will be announced on 96.7 TSA-FM as a qualifier. The qualifier does NOT need to call the station to be eligible.
8. All qualifiers will be invited to the WTSA BACKYARD BLAST PARTY on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at the Brattleboro Country Club. All qualifiers present at the party will then compete for a variety of prizes.
9. Qualifiers will be notified of details via telephone and/or email. If the Station does not have actual contact with the winner as part of the contest, Station will only be required to leave one message at the number provided in the entry form. If no answer or answering machine is reached, Station will not be obligated to attempt any further contact. However, Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to attempt to contact any qualifier more than once and shall not be required to attempt to contact all qualifiers an equal number of times.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
11. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
12. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
13. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
14. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant’s participation in any such contest.
15. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsors’ usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call.
16. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
17. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
18. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
19. Winner’s List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winner’s list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.
back to On Air Promotions
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Monday, March 30, 2015