WTSA CHRISTMAS VACATION RULES
1. Contest begins on 11/28/12 and ends on 12/20/12.
2. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest. In addition, employees of other media within a 100-mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
3. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding six (6) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
5. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Stationís sole discretion.
6. Entries must be deposited in the official entry box by the announced deadline. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted). Official contest entry blanks are only available at the location of the official entry box while supplies last.
7. Entry boxes will be available from 11/28/12 until 12 noon 12/19/12 at the following locations::
1. Burrows Specialized Sports, 105 Main Street, Brattleboro
2. Fireside True Value, 895 Putney Road, Brattleboro
3. LiptonMart, 429 Canal Street, Brattleboro
4. LiptonMart, 328 Marlboro Road, Brattleboro
5. J&H Hardware, 20 The Square, Bellows Falls
Drawings will be held periodically throughout the contest period, beginning on Friday 11/30/12 and ending at 12 noon on 12/19/12. Winners will receive a pair of lift tickets to one of several New England ski areas, including, but not limited to, Mount Snow, Magic Mountain, Granite Gorge and Smugglers Notch. A total of thirty (30) pairs of lift tickets will be awarded during the contest period. Each winner of lift tickets will then be entered into a drawing for one of the two following Grand Prizes:
A. A Three-day, two-night ski vacation at a Vermont ski resort, including lodging, lift tickets and equipment rentals.
B. A ski or snowboard package valued up to $599 from Burrows Specialized Sports.
A representative of WTSA will chose one entry at random from all qualifying entries received for the Grand Prizes, and the winnersí names will be announced on WTSA-FM on the morning of 12/20/12. Winners of lift tickets will be notified by telephone, email, or any other means by WTSA representatives, and those winnersí names will be announced periodically on air.
8. All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the Stationís studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, unless otherwise specified. Prizes will not be mailed, unless otherwise determined by the Station.
9. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to pick up any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestantís participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
10. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
11. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
12. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
14. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
15. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrantís participation in any such contest.
16. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsorsí usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestantís name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestantís telephone call.
17. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
18. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
19. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
20. Winnerís List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winnerís list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CONTEST ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.